Attending Olivet College; Olivet, Mich.
Major: Exercise Science with concentration in Pre-Physical Therapy
Will graduate in May 2017
Cell Phone: 248-877-4134
Looking to start a career in physical therapy.
“I would like to announce that I have accepted a position in the Doctorate of Physical Therapy program at Trine University. I couldn’t be more excited for this opportunity! Next year you’ll catch me in Fort Wayne, Indiana.” – Ashlee Rousey, June 2016
A few things you should know about me:
- Creative and imaginative problem solver.
- Energized by challenges.
- Catalyst that ignites a team, or a great team player.
- Skilled in the art of leveraging the right amount of authority to gain respect and achieve results.
- Comfortable approaching people from all walks of life.
- Self-motivated, maintain a positive attitude even when those around me do not.
- Know how to divide up responsibilities and be held accountable for delivering positive results.
Volunteer Project: CORA Rehabilitation Clinic
- 141 Hours of observation.
- Observed orthopedic and neurologic exercise prescription.
- Observed multiple modalities.
- CORA is an outpatient rehabilitation company providing a full range of services for clients with orthopedic, work related injuries, sport injuries and various neuromuscular and neurological conditions. CORA offers a full range of cutting edge therapies. From aquatic therapy to Wii-hab, they have a program for every walk of life.
- Ortonville Montessori, Ortonville, Mich.
- Staff Assistant, 2015
- Problem solving skills requiring quick-thinking were used on a daily basis.
- Used appropriate amount of authority to gain respect from the children.
- Worked with Special Needs children.
- Shawna Jasso, Clarkston, Mich.
- Housekeeper, 2013-Present
- Help with problem solving.
- Divide up responsibilities and held accountable for them.
- Attack Volleyball Club, Lansing, Mich.
- Activities Manager, 2014-2015
- Created a team oriented environment.
- Provided leadership in the form of vision and direction for club activities.
- Subway, Ortonville, Mich.
- Customer Service Staff, 2014
- Interacted with challenging customers everyday, improved my interpersonal communications skills.
- Great listener.
- Ability to be the spark that leads a team.
- Independent worker that requires very little supervision.
- Excellent verbal, non-verbal and written communication skills
- Member, Hotsford Society of Honors Scholars, Olivet College, 2015-Present.
Activities & Associations:
- Varsity Women’s Volleyball Team, Olivet College, 2013-Present.
- Phi Epsilon Kappa member, 2015-Present.
- President Elect ISC
- Soronian Literary Society; the oldest inter-collegiate sorority in the United States.
- Meghan Erpelding, Physical Therapist, ph: 248-563-5069
- Shawna Jasso, Employer, ph: 248-388-1627
- Diana Lane, Volleyball Coach, ph: 248-459-9259
- Mary Wilcox, Employer, ph: 586-995-7107
I look forward to meeting you.
840 Garland Rd.
Ortonville, MI 48462
Cell Phone: 248-877-4134
Thank you for taking the time to review my resume.