Graduating in May 2019
Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice
Concentration in Private Security
Looking to start a career in Public Safety with the goal of being a Director of Security
A few things you should know:
- Self-motivated with a high level of personal and professional integrity.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Fast learner that takes pride in accomplishment.
- Team-player that can be the catalyst that ignites a team toward its objectives.
- Ability to pursue suspects who may be running, climbing, crawling, or jumping over obstacles.
- Ability to act and re-act quickly, calmly and in a proper manner in emergencies or situations where emotions are running high.
- “I’ll do that!”, take the initiative to sign up to do what’s needed.
Criminal Justice Project: Forensics
- Full-on criminal investigation.
- Map crime scene.
- Establish perimeter.
- Take prints off plastic.
- Hardware and Tools Customer Service Associate, Lowes Home Improvement, Westland, MI, 2016-Present
- Enhanced my ability to communicate in a professional manner; both verbal and non-verbal communications.
- Enhanced my professional skills in handling unsatisfied customers.
- Required to think quickly to prevent spur-of-the-moment issues from becoming a negative experience.
- Cook and Customer Service Associate, Jonna’s Market, Westland, MI, 2015-2016
- Maintain and constantly update my knowledge of the preparation and the ingredients for all menu items.
- Developed professional skills in handling unsatisfied guests.
- Required to think quickly to prevent spur-of-the-moment issue from becoming a negative experience.
- Required to always communicate in a professional manner; both verbal and non-verbal communications.
- Captain of the Junior Olympic Wrestling team two consecutive years; selected by the coaches.
Seminars & Associations:
- Introduction to Criminal Justice, Livonia Career Technical Center, 2015
- Sports Medicine, Livonia Career Technical Center, 2015
- Autopsy, Oakland County Coroner
- ASIS International, Detroit Chapter
- Weight Lifting/Weight Training
- Health and Nutrition
- Gleaners Food Bank of Southeast Michigan, Created Care Packages, 2015
- Special Olympics, Game Coordinator, 2014-2015
I look forward to meeting you.
Livonia, MI 48150
Thank you for taking the time to review my resume.