M.B.A. Human Resource Management; Spring Arbor University, August 2016
B.S. Health Care Administration; Mercy College of Ohio, May 2013
Looking to start a career in Corporate Human Resource Management.
“Janelle has the confidence, character and self-motivation to be a rising star in any business environment. She will be an immediate asset.” – Mike Kneffel, CEO of the 2XL Company
A few things you should know about me:
- I’m a passionate outgoing leader looking to act as a catalyst to ignite a business team.
- I’m energized by challenges.
- I know the importance of visualizing what needs to be done next on a project, and the importance of being able to clearly define it to others.
- I’m a consistent achiever and a competitor.
- I’m comfortable with ambiguity, e.g., conflicting priorities, changing interpretations of “the facts,” or inconsistent direction given by managers who simply forgot what they said last week.
- I have a habit of being on time.
- “I’ll do that!” I take the initiative to sign up to do what’s needed.
- The HCI Group, Credentialed Trainer; July 2016-present
- Update and test training curriculum to a broad range of end user roles and knowledge, including computer based training modules.
- Instruct individuals or groups in a variety of subject matter areas and performs the role of facilitator or resource person.
- Train, End Users and Super Users.
- Provide technical training and orientation to financial, clinical and general desktop applications.
- Troubleshoot problems and responds to questions from end users.
- Development Dimension International, Test Assessor; June 2015-June 2016
- Assigned to the Human Resources department of the Jeep Division (Toledo) of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles.
- Conduct test administration for assessment centers.
- Conduct interviews and act as a role player during simulations/exercises.
- Observe participants during simulations and categorizes behavior.
- Evaluate assessment materials and prepares summary reports of participant performance.
- Prepare assessment materials for assessment center day.
- Assist in departmental and project-related administrative duties (e.g., process improvement, time-tracking, planning & organizing, etc.)
- ProMedica Health System, Support Coordinator IV; 2012-2015
- Screened and coordinated daily admissions for three nursing facilities.
- Processed daily insurance benefits and pre-certifications for facility admissions.
- Calculated monthly admission times and presented monthly report.
- Created weekly nurse schedule and processed employee time off requests.
- Reviewed and processed weekly payroll.
- Scheduled and coordinated administrator’s calendar.
- Created PowerPoint presentation to review results of Employee Satisfaction Survey with staff.
- Decreased average admission times by 80%.
- Performed mock Department of Health survey and presented findings with staff.
- WS Solutions, Office Manager; 2011-2012
- Coordinated meetings between clients and designers.
- Designed promotional flyers for events.
- Maintained company’s social media presence.
- Created invoices and maintained client balances in Quickbooks.
- Maintained company’s e-mail marketing campaign.
- Developed proposals and contracts for clients.
- Interpersonal communications
- Self and team improver
- Ability to plan/organize/prioritize work
- Society for Human Resources Management
- Mike Kneffel, 2XL Company, Phone: 248-333-2425
- Jennifer Schalow, ProMedica Health System, Phone: 419-291-3704
I look forward to meeting you.
Janelle J. Mahoney
1870 Center Dr.
Temperance, MI 48182
Thank you for taking the time to review my resume.